Yankee Belle

welcome

What's up doc?


My little B had her picture taken with the Easter Bunny. You would have thought she was sitting on God's lap with the smiles adorning her face. She LOVED this freaky costumed rabbit. After all was said and done, the moms were gathering to chat. What does B want to do? Yup - go back to the freaky rabbit. After several failed attempts at keeping her from him, I started to get the whine. I hate the whine. It gets on my nerves - literally. Despite my desire to stay, we bid adieu. Of course, once B realized we had left, the tears flowed and loud screams followed. (She also turned a pretty shade of purple which is new.) She cried for her friend "E" and pointed back towards the elevator. It broke my heart to leave at that point, but I didn't want to risk returning to the same whiny behavior. We drove to daddy's office and life was wonderful again. Typical.

I do think my poor pumpkin is burnt out tho. We have been on the go everyday for almost 2 weeks now. As soon as we got home today, she played all by herself for what seemed like hours. That is always the first sign my baby misses her house.

Me on the other hand, I am sick to my stomach. I have eaten more junk food in the past 2 weeks then I have since tailgating season. Today alone I had my leftover Dairy Queen and chocolate chip cookies. ack

0 comments: