Yankee Belle

welcome

St. Patty's Day - NYC Irish Style


lil B and I decided to catch the St. Patrick's Day Parade in NYC. We are part Irish...so it only seemed appropriate to celebrate with other Irish mics.

First there was the pre-Irish get together. This was grown-up Irish only. Hmmm...maybe I should rephrase grown up.

Just like old times...




Then came the parade:








After some great fun, we decided it was time to head home.


Our ancestors would be proud - despite the fact I might need a liver transplant.
Erin Go Bragh.

3 comments:

Kim said...

love the pics. looks like you guys had a blast, and i hope you drank enough for me too! =P

J said...

Yay! I'm glad you had fun! It sure looks like it! We missed you though and glad to have you back!

MommaDrool said...

oh, how i love my irish gals! glad you two had fun!