Yankee Belle

welcome

My lil Monkey Knows Banana.



lil C is changing so much, almost to the point where I can see signs of greater comprehension daily. It makes my heart skip a beat when I realize he understands me. My baby is growing up.

Yesterday, I asked him if he wanted a banana. Without hesitation, he sprang to his feet, toddled to the kitchen and rubbed his fingers together while pointing at the bananas. I was ecstatic.

If only he would understand the word 'no' when it comes to playing with the kitchen garbage. Things are beginning to disappear in my house, and I believe their new permanent home is at the city dump. Courtesy of my son.






Photobucket

1 comments:

A Mom to Two Lil' Ones said...

How funny! LM used to throw everything in the trash too (who am I kidding, he still does from time to time :)