Yankee Belle

welcome

35.


My birthday month has officially come to an end. ANd this year, my 35th, did not disappoint. It started with the annual 4th of July celebrations @ SMith Lake accompanied by the 4 F's...Family, Friends, Food & Fireworks. Throw in some jetski riding, boat exploring and swimming, it was the perfect beginning to a fabulous month.



A birthday party with some of my closest friends & a gift that knocked my heels off.



A week in Nashville that included a shopping trip and a night out all courtesy of my bro.


Several MNOs that I claim as extended celebrations.


Not to leave out dinner with hubby (yumm sushi!) & a mommy daughter only trip to Chatt Town to visit Aunt Christine & C-man with a baseball game to boot. Go Barons!

And my best birthday gift was being able to share with all my family & friends!

Who says a birth is limited to one day of celebrating?!

Happy Birthday to me - YB! ;)




Photobucket

0 comments: