Yankee Belle

welcome

July = Birthday MONTH


For a long time I have joked that I celebrate my birthday the entire month. One year, I kind of did. (It was a great month & year!) This year, I am doing it again. With lots of family coming in town, I am SUPER excited! Granted they are not coming in specifically because it is my birthday month, more so it works better with their schedules. None the less, let the celebrating begin!!! Oh and have I mentioned yet it is the big 07-07-07. (Redundancy this month is excused per the birthday girl.)

"It's my birthday MONTH! I'm gonna to party like it's my birthday MONTH! I'm gonna sip Bacardi like it's my birthday MONTH!"

(You know you were humming the tune...)

2 comments:

I'm a Mom!..? said...

They say it's your Birthday, we're gonna have a good time, I'm glad it's your Birthday, Happy Birthday to you!

Reese Elizabeth Collier said...

I usually like to enjoy a birthday week, but a birthday month is a great idea! I'll be starting mine on January 1st! Have a wonderful birthday!!