Yankee Belle

welcome

School Daze


Although it is still a ways off, hubby and I have been discussing schools for our pumpkin. Having made a few calls, we were faced with the realization that there really is a waiting list for the good schools. Crap. My child is about to be 2. She is not even potty trained yet. It just seems surreal that we need to start focusing on this now. What is worse, hubby and I do not see eye to eye. Of course, her education is of paramount significance, but I would like it to be a faith based education. How do you make a decision like this that will forever effect your baby?! My child is going to be molded and sculpted by people I choose. Ugh - the pressure!

Let the praying for heavenly guidance begin. (I hope He doesn't remember I have not been to mass in a while.)

0 comments: