Yankee Belle

welcome

Apprehensive AKA Scared Shi@tless.



In 2 weeks, I will be boarding a plane with both kids to NYC. No hubby. No adult help. Just me. My first time flying with both kids...solo. #serenitynow

Big B is an excellent passenger. She has flown enough times in her 5 years of life that I have lost count. The problem - lil CJ.

He is not the same baby/toddler/child Big B was at this age. He prefers to be on the ground & running. Something an airplane doesn't permit.

My friends have recommended Benadryl. I was uber opposed to drugging Big B when she was little. This time around, I am not. I will have a bottle in my possession.

Of course, lil CJ may completely surprise me and be more than perfect on the flights. But just in case,...I'm contemplating drugging myself too.


Photobucket

1 comments:

A Mom to Two Lil' Ones said...

I bet he will surprise you! But just in case - I would take something a little stronger for yourself ;)