Yankee Belle

welcome

Is He Worth a Copy?


I borrowed a DVD Recorder from a friend. (Big shout outs to you MommaDrool!) I have several old VHS tapes that I want copied to dvds. While scouring through my stuff, I found a couple tapes that contain my previous life. I am now left pondering...

Is the X and that whole 'other' life worth burning onto a dvd???

For those of you who know me well, my answer is - as always when it comes to the X - a resounding 'HELL NO!' But I wonder, will I possibly want to view them in the future???

2 comments:

Valerie said...

hmmm....tough call. Reminds me of a Seinfeld episonde: sponge-worthy! ha! ha!

MommaDrool said...

You could just do like I do with all of the pics of me and my ex...I just cut him out of the pics. As for video, you could always blur his face : )