Yankee Belle

welcome

Christmas Edition - Getting To Know Your FRiends.



Okay, here's what you're supposed to do, copy, paste, and insert your answers. Don't be a SCROOGE!!!

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? wrapping paper - but if I am feeling lazy...bags.

2. Real tree or artificial? real - they smell holiday-icious!

3. When do you put up the tree? When hubby gets around to buying it.

4. When do you take the tree down? January. If you count the months last year's tree sat in our yard - 10 (October.

5. Do you like eggnog? I like some eggnog with my Southern Comfort

6. Favorite gift received as a child? My bikes

7. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes

8. Hardest person to buy for? Paw Paw

9. Easiest person to buy for? Myself.

10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? A stuffed Tweety Bird. I was 12 and way past stuffed animals.

11. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail only! I love holiday cards.

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Home Alone.

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Several years it has been on Christmas Eve.

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? ummm...I plead the fifth.

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Home cooked Christmas meals. Did I already mention the eggnog with SoCo??

16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Colored

17. Favorite Christmas song? Mariah Carey - All I Want For Xmas is you.

18. Travel for Christmas or stay at home? shoot...When am I not traveling...

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeers? I think I can.

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? An angel dressed in Santa's robes.

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Morning Only.

22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? buying for people just
because its the chrstmas season. Its so much better to buy something for
someone because you want to.

23. What I love most about Christmas? The decorations....and the presents. Oh...and the eggnog with SoCo. (At least I am honest.)

1 comments:

SouthernBell said...

Bah-humbug! LOL
My parents are hard to buy for too. I've found the perfect gifts for them, though. Photo gifts from walgreens.com or wal-mart.com. You can make calendars or mouse pads -- all kinds of stuff they love with their grandkid's picture all over them.