Yankee Belle

welcome

Thank You


Thank You for blessing me with one of your angels. I have cherished every moment over the past 3 years and look forward to many more.

Thank You for sending another angel our way. Although we have yet to meet him/her, we love him more than words can express.

Thank You for my loving and wonderfully supportive husband. Without him, the past 3 years would be non-exsistent and the future I forsee impossible.

Thank You for a loving and healthy family.

Thank You for my fabulous friends and for reminding me of the true meaning of friendship.

Thank You for the roof over our heads.

Thank You for the food on our table.

Thank You for the dollar in my pocket.

Thank You for all the blessings you have bestowed upon me and the ones yet to come.

Thank You for the purse I want out of the catalog I am holding onto in hopes it would somehow miracuously appear. JK! (He knows I have a sense of humor.)

Happy 3rd lil B! You are your mama's pride and joy!

5 comments:

Seis said...

Happy Birthday! I hope you have a wonderful day, both of you!!

Kim said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIL B!!

Kelly said...

Happy Birthday 'Lil B. I never realized we shared the same birthday.

Beautiful post.

Heather S. said...

Happy Birthday LilB!! Everyone's posts are killing me today. I am an emotional wreck!! :)

Poodlehead said...

The purse thing is sacrilege I think. Ha!