Yankee Belle

welcome

25 Random Things About Yankee Belle



1. I can't believe I am in my 30's. I have lived a very full life thus far.

2. I met my second husband on Match.com. We met in May, eloped 3 months later and have been living happily ever after - at least most days.

3. My first born really is not named after a great Borough of NYC.

4. I have 7 classes remaining to finish my undergraduate degree. It sucks it took me forever to figure out what I wanted to do in life.

5. I miss my NY friends horribly. I don't mind living in the south, I just wish we were close enough for weekend car trips.

6. I haven't really felt at 'home' in a city since I moved from NY. No place has seemed permanent until now. The birth of a kid can do that to ya.

7. I have lived in NYC, Altlanta, Nashville, Chattanooga, and now Birmingham. WOnder what the future holds...

8. I prefer the radio to tv. Music can invoke nostalgia, and I like to reminisice.

9. One of my best friends I have known since I was a year old. I consider all my childhood friends family. I hope my kids are blessed with friends like this.

10. I hate being pregnant. I love babies tho, so I guess it's worth it.

11. My first car was a giant boat. Thankfully when it came time to drive it, my dad bought me a smaller vehicle. I was thrilled.

12. I have been on television and co-hosted a morning radio show in Nasvhille.

13. I received a congressional nomination to the US Air Force Academy. They told me I couldn't be a pilot because of my vision. I told them I wasn't going to their school then.

14. I will admit I am stubborn. If I want something...I want it. ANd I will get it. Maybe I should just call that determination....hubby disagrees.

15. I love traveling. My dad worked for Pan Am, and we flew everywhere for free. Sadly I saw so much before I was a teenager, I don't remember much.

16. I am half Dutch. My dad is straight off a 1960s boat.

17. I love speaking Spanish. It's a little rusty tho...since I only get to use it when I eat mexican.

18. I tried to have an au-naturale childbirth, but hubby talked me into the meds when I started pulling my hair out.

19. I have always known I would be a stay-at-home-mom, and I've always known I would have a girl and then a boy. Maybe I have a 6th sense....hmmmm...

20. I love being a stay-at-home-mom. I hate not having my own paycheck.

21. I pray every night my babies live a happy, healthy and God filled life.

22. I am 99% sure I will only have 2 children.

23. I love and take pride in being Roman Catholic. It makes up a big part of who I am. However, I'm not perfect...thank God for the sacrament of Penance!

24. I have grown to love Alabama football. ROLL TIDE!!!!!!

25. I love my life. No regrets.



Photobucket

0 comments: