Yankee Belle

welcome

You Son Of A Bi@tch


I don't care if we are in a drought and you need water. I don't care if my home is cool in temperature. I don't care that you just need a place to call 'home'. You are not welcome. From what I know about you, you can live through a nuclear fallout. So you should be able to survive mother nature's elements.

Stay out of my house you nasty bastard. Mr. Terminix will be here shortly, removing any welcome mats you think might exist.

P.S. My lil B is well on her way to not liking you either. She knows to do the coocaracha dance and scream for daddy. I have taught her well.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ugggghhhh. Please, keep that son of a bi@tch at your house! We soo don't want him here.

I am phobic. Seriously. Freaks. Me. Out.

Long ago had a cat who would them when the came visiting from next door. That cat was my hero!!!!!