Yankee Belle

welcome

I Was Tagged.


Write six random things about yourself (surprisingly hard to think of...).

Tag six people at the end of your post linking to their blog.
Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

Here we go..

1. I am a tomboy. Always have been, always will be. If a boy can do it, I can too.

2. I met my husband on Match.com. I drove to B'ham the first night we chatted, and we eloped 3 months later. I was pregnant 5 months after we married. We had a whirlwind first year and barely knew each other.

3. I have a thing about teeth. Teeth are one of the first features I notice on a person. I met Jeff Gordon. He had bad bottom teeth. All that money - he should get them fixed.

4. I know a lot of people. Not stating this to brag, but I have lived in several different states/cities and have made some great friends that I keep in contact with.

5. I eat pretty healthy. I believe our bodies are like machines. If you fill it with crap it will perform crappy. I do eat some junk - like McDonalds, brownies, and yadda. You can't deprive yourself of man's great pleasures. No matter how much organic you eat, you will still die.

6. I love to travel. I am always going here, there, and everywhere. I love love love my home, but I believe life was meant to be lived and you need to get out and experience it. It makes for great memories. When I meet my maker, the first thing I will do is thank Him, for giving me what time I had to live what has thus far been - a fabulous life.

So that's it, things you were dying to know about me and my sorted past.... I'm tagging the following because I need to know more random things about you...

YOU!

0 comments: