Yankee Belle

welcome

Lost Trust


I have lost faith in people in general. Where are people's morals? Integrity?? How can someone blatantly lie and not think twice about it. I hate to be a pessimist, but in truth it is the world we live in today. And I was just reminded of how true this sad statement is.

The story behind this post...

I sold a Victoria's Secret bathing suit on ebay. It was basically brand new, and I figured I could make a few bucks on it. Being a sahm, a little extra cash here and there is nice. Usually I donate my clothes to charity, but since it was a name brand suit... Needless to say, my suit sold and I made some mula. I shipped the entire swim suit - clean, folded pretty, and wrapped in tissue paper with a genuine thank you note. WHat does the winning bidder do? Email me that she only got the top. IMPOSSIBLE. VERY IMPOSSIBLE.

So now - I am out the money and the bottoms to what was once a complete swim suit.

I wish bad Karma on her. Biatch.

3 comments:

I'm a Mom!..? said...

Tag, Woman!! Your it!

Kelly said...

You can write leave a negative comment about her as a buyer. Tell other sellers to beware of selling to her...she's a fraud.

Princess Motormouth said...

I'm a reformed Ebay buyer only. I had to quit the whole thing before I got to fulfill my plan of making the $ back that I spent by being a seller. The lure & ease behind bidding on items that you think, "Aahh, there's NO way I'll win that item with so many other bidders..." is rubbish!!! I had to learn the hard way that after a night of insomnia & ebay bidding, I had bid & won 2 Fisher Price plastic kitchens. I couldn't believe it! They were both crap that I wouldn't have bought at a yard sale, if I was a Yard Sale person-which I'm not. You live & learn, I guess...the story of my life.